Bankers Conseco Employment Scam
Why am I not surprised to find so many employment complaints about this company? I made the poor decision to work there for a whopping 2 months which is all the time it took me to figure out that this is nothing but an employment scam. And I'm probably forgiving compared to most folks who would never start working here at all. Unethical and borderline criminal management, this firm takes advantage of young people looking for a real job. They promise leads that are nothing more than rehashed sales calls. My "manager" who had no idea how to lead a work force was an intolerant fool who made inappropriate comments in company meetings about employees and customers alike. I was "trained" by a "manager" who came to Conseco from a multiple 6 figure income and who made a whopping $16,000 his first year there. I should have left the place then. Here is why Bankers Conseco needs to hire in mass numbers:
1) The main concern of management regarding new recruits, mostly very young folks, is to sell them insurance to bloat sales results.
2) Alot of people are too smart to stay long.
3) After you leave they will call you and tell you you owe them money because policies you sold cancelled and they want their commission money back. In other words, you were good enough to get the business but this lousy company couldn't keep the business and now they want you to make up the difference. WOW! I got that call last night, my wife came to me terrified because someone left a message regarding a legal matter. When I called today, they started the conversation by asking if I wanted to settle this matter in an amicable way but I deferred an answer until I was told what it was about. When they did tell me and said I owed them $200, I laughed and then told them to send me a bill.
They can burn in *** before I pay this. And I wouldn't even blink at or miss $200. Now that I think about it, I will pay them by sending them $200 in pennies.
Stay far away from this company.review #319287
You may also like
- " Consumer Complaint Agencies http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfm https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : AMSOIL Model : BMK6R Build Dates : NOV 01, 1994 - AUG 24, 1995 Manufacturer : AMSOIL..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "The Instabulb website (www.instabulb.com) advertises that you can buy two bulbs for $10.99 (plus $6.99 Shipping and handling) and an upgrade of two more bulbs for just $6.99 (See the..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "Check out this video YouTube before spending any money at Jennifer Convertibles. Seriously. And don't opt for the Upholstery Shield/Leather Protection Plan. It's a scam just to milk more money..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."