Bankers Conseco Employment Scam
Why am I not surprised to find so many employment complaints about this company? I made the poor decision to work there for a whopping 2 months which is all the time it took me to figure out that this is nothing but an employment scam. And I'm probably forgiving compared to most folks who would never start working here at all. Unethical and borderline criminal management, this firm takes advantage of young people looking for a real job. They promise leads that are nothing more than rehashed sales calls. My "manager" who had no idea how to lead a work force was an intolerant fool who made inappropriate comments in company meetings about employees and customers alike. I was "trained" by a "manager" who came to Conseco from a multiple 6 figure income and who made a whopping $16,000 his first year there. I should have left the place then. Here is why Bankers Conseco needs to hire in mass numbers:
1) The main concern of management regarding new recruits, mostly very young folks, is to sell them insurance to bloat sales results.
2) Alot of people are too smart to stay long.
3) After you leave they will call you and tell you you owe them money because policies you sold cancelled and they want their commission money back. In other words, you were good enough to get the business but this lousy company couldn't keep the business and now they want you to make up the difference. WOW! I got that call last night, my wife came to me terrified because someone left a message regarding a legal matter. When I called today, they started the conversation by asking if I wanted to settle this matter in an amicable way but I deferred an answer until I was told what it was about. When they did tell me and said I owed them $200, I laughed and then told them to send me a bill.
They can burn in *** before I pay this. And I wouldn't even blink at or miss $200. Now that I think about it, I will pay them by sending them $200 in pennies.
Stay far away from this company.review #319287
You may also like
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- " I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I just purchased a background check for someone and paid $39.95 ... no small amount. Come to find out the background check does not even cover New York (except sex..."
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."